Matteo Double bay is looking for a strong hand to work with our head chef in this expanding group
Matteo is a local icon of a venue, providing delicious and accessible Italian with an unmatched vibe.
Matteo is rapidly expanding and we are currently seeking an experienced Sous Chef to join our family at
Matteo Double Bay. The successful candidate will have a passion for food, providing the highest quality of
food and a keen eye for detail.
Take a step in the right direction and elevate your career with Matteo Double Bay.
• Demonstrating our core values – Passion, Commitment, Integrity, Trust, Courage and Respect.
• Assisting the Head Chef with the delivery of large volume quality Italian cuisine according to
• Leading the kitchen team
• Producing exceptional food with impeccable presentation
• Assist in the planning, ordering and management of stock
• Assist in the effective leadership, motivation and excellent communication
• Maintain high HACCP procedures and WHS standards
• Maintain quality control
• Assist in maintaining high levels of kitchen cleanliness and hygiene in accordance with
• Assisting the Head Chef with administration duties
• Previous experience as a Sous Chef (minimum of 2 years)
• Extensive Food Safety knowledge
• Industry knowledge
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Experience supervising a team
All applicants must have full working rights within Australia and be available to work a varying roster,
which includes weekend work.
For more information please apply on the following form